The question arises that what are sous vide cooking? Where did it come from? Sous vide arrived in the food world to make food tastier. In 1960s when food-grade vacuum and plastic films packing were done by French and American engineers. Here sous vide play an important role as it was used as a safety measure. By sous vide packaged foods are given to hospitals, easier for labs, and also for large scale commercial food companies. Generally, vacuum packing and cooking foods used to seal and pasteurize by sous vide.
Sous Vide Method
There is nothing better than going home to family and eating lots of good food and having fun. If you talk about sous vide cooking then you definitely talk about food safety. “Invest in good food as bank account is your diet”. Sous vide is the originated in French which means “under vacuum”. The process consist a bag of vacuum-sealing food which is cooked a specific and precise temperature in a water bath in order to sous vide cooking for baking a delicious food. When we say water bath, we either mean a pot and a sous vide immersion circulator or a self-contained sous vide water oven. You can find some recommended sous vide machines at Sous Vide Wizard.
Best foods to cook sous vide
One of the best things about this Sous vide cooking is that you can use the technique to cook more or less. You might realized that sous vide is having fun and adding ingredients. Cooking food by sous vide method is very good in taste. The best foods to cook sous vide technique is:-
- Eggs- One of the most popular foods to cook under sous-vide is egg. The precise control over sous vide, you can control the exact consistency of your egg. Sous vide eggs famous with their’ sous vide egg bites’.
- Pork- Pork has a reputation that it has one of the blander, drier meats. It’s also an example of the wonders of sous vide. By normal cooking methods pork lose lot of the fats and juices as compare to sous vide. It happens because in Sous vibe retains these fats, turning them into flavor.
- Lamb- It is also a type of another meat which is difficult to get right, with many cooks overdoing it. By which resulting in chewy, tough meat too much and leaving it undercooked.
Worst foods to cook sous vide
This type of food is prepared in low temperature. As you all know that if any things have advantages then they also have disadvantages. The worst food to cook sous vides technique is:-
- Filleted Fish- Cooking fish by sous vide technique is depending on your personal preferences. Filleted Fish is simply too delicate and flaky to cook in sous vide machine that’s the problem. If this process is gone through then simply fall apart as you try to get it out.
- Liver- Liver is also one of those food by which sous vide process can’t be cooked. It benefits us lot.
Cooking is the hobby of everyone’s life. Have satisfaction and gain talent in cooking. Best part of cooking food is we should be smooth in cooking using sous vide. Overcooked or undercooked food is not tastier to eat. Let us add some masala in food by collecting it from your daily life.